Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wonderful weddings

Some weeks ago I made a trip back home for my Mum's 70th birthday (the picture of the cake are here!). While I was there I took the chance to catch up with some old friends. Many, many years ago I worked with Angela, we were both newby textile designers let loose in the metropolis of Manchester. I also got to know her then partner (now husband) Jason really well. Jason is an amazing photographer, and it seemed natural when I married Mr Lemon Drizzle that Jason take our wedding photos.
We were overwhelmed with all the photos, and I still regularly look at my album. Here's a lovely picture of me and my Mum on that day (Mr Lemon Drizzle refuses to shown on my blog because of stubbornness contractual reasons!) 


It was really lovely to catch up with them both and meet their amazing kids. We also had a good old chat about the wedding industry, now that we all work in that sector. Jason & Angela have updated their site and they now offer cinematic short films. If I could turn back time I would love to have something like this from our day (we never had a video made), it is simply stunning. Please take a look at www.reportagewedding.co.uk, like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter & be inspired by Angela's Pinterest ideas for your big day.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. still remembered day!!!....did I really wear that hat??

    ReplyDelete